Seven Strategies to improve Adherence and Attendance
Join us on Thursday, 30th January 2014 at 1.00 pm GMT, for this interactive webinar about "Seven Strategies to improve Adherence and Attendance".
To register please click here.
Looking to improve Adherence and Attendance in the contact centre? Then this master class webinar should be right up your street.
This webinar will explore practical tools and techniques that can be used to manage attendance and adherence and thus achieve the full potential of optimised WFM.
Being an interactive webinar you will also have a chance to participate in the discussion, share your tips and vote in our polls. We will also feature a live web chat in conjunction with the webinar, so that you can share your ideas.
Topics to be discussed:
- Defining the Adherence Problem
- Quantifying the Costs of Lost Time
- Ways to Measure Adherence
- Setting Realistic Adherence Goals
- Gaining Employee Buy-In
- Increasing Agent Involvement and Empowerment
- Using Tools to Adherence and Employee Satisfaction
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
- Chris Dealy, injixo
- Dean Couchman, injixo
- Penny Reynolds, The Call Center School
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by injixo.